Hey tumblr, Craig gets you.
#that’s because the characters in visual porn have no depth#like do I CARE if she ‘likes that dick’? #how long have these two known each other? #how many years of UST have just collapsed? #does he have any mixed feelings about being tied up and spanked? #or has he already come to terms with his kink? #where’s the desperation? #where’s the EMOTION? #and aren’t those nails a bit long for a lesbian?
Concept Art for The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Beautiful Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
This is my favorite thing ever
oh look! a happy ending
“Gentlemen. It’s party time, Italian-style!”
Seriously, this was made by teenagers in their spare time because they were bored and it’s still better quality than the movie that took millions of dollars to make.
I propose that the Avafandom gets together and reboots the live action film franchise.
- We get the most talented and accurate cosplayers to star.
- The best fanfic writers in the fandom get together to do the script
- The artists design the movie posters and promotional materials
- All the AMV editors on YouTube do the editing and FX
It would be a blockbuster.
Someone get the kickstarter running and find someone to organize it bros, you can do this.